AGORA’s 9th International Conference “Tomorrow’s health, today: Patient Centered Care and Digital Technology”,
Dear friends we are nearing the AGORA’s 9th International Conference “Tomorrow’s health, today: Patient Centered Care and Digital Technology”, to be held on the 26th of September 2020
The conference set itself an ambitious goal: to explore how new web and mobile applications, medical data-storage and analysis and communication media may aid healthcare professionals, and patients in delivering health and wellbeing.
As we all know, the Conference was supposed to be hosted by Montenegro but due to the current pandemic, it will take place on line. The Conference will be opened by the Minister for Health of Montenegro, the Honourable Dr. Kenan Hrapovic.
We have a wonderful line-up for the conference:
- Dr Adrian Weiner: ‘Social Media: Friend and Foe for the digital Patient during Covid-19 Pandemic’
- Dr Stefan Buttigieg: ‘The Digitally Enabled Patient’
- Dr Elsa Mateus: ‘Playing the Game: Challenges of the Digital World’
- Associate Professor Yiannis Koumpouros: ‘The Role of Informatics and Digital Applications in Chronic Pain Treatment’
- Anca Petre, Ph.D.: “How new digital technologies are shaping the patient of the future.”
The conference will be live on our Facebook page